South East England, England
£480 - £580 per day
8 months ago
Interim IT Procurement Manager £580pd
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Procurement Manager to join a dynamic team, within a leading Energy organisation, and be instrumental in the development and delivery of crucial IT Procurement strategies.
My FTSE 100 client is at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, with aims to become carbon neutral by 2050 and significant investment going into sustainable energy and technology to support.
This is a 6-month contract, offering up to £580 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), with a flexible approach to working from home and in South-East England.
You will be a key player of my client's Digital and Talent team overseeing multi-billion spends, with responsibility for leading the development of execution of IT category strategies. You will liaise closely with Category Teams to drive value across revenue, diversity, sustainability and digital innovation.
You will design project plans to implement Category Management opportunities and shape innovative approaches to supply market engagement, creating value and delivering my client's ambitions.
You will create end to end efficiencies and innovative commercial models.
- Strong Procurement experience across a range of digital and technology spends, particular experience in Software and Services.
- Strong experience in the development of category strategies.
- Prior experience in the delivery of digital transformation programmes.
- Strong Commercial skills and confident working within an Agile environment.
- Continuous improvement mindset, with previous experience using technology to develop innovative ideas and opportunities.
- Strong communication and engagement skills across all levels of an organisation.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions please email email@example.com