£550 - £650 per day
14 days ago
6 - 12 months
Interim IT Procurement Manager £650 p/d
An exciting opportunity for an Interim IT Procurement Business Partner has arisen, within a dynamic, FTSE 100 Financial Services company, currently undergoing significant change and transformation. The successful candidate for this strategic, business-facing role will hold strong experience across IT Software, Applications and Services.
This is a fantastic chance to play a key role as Business Partner to the division; you will be instrumental in the successful design and creation of end-to-end sourcing strategies. You will get stuck in with the execution of full-lifecycle, complex Procurement projects, with spends in the multi-millions. You will engage closely with leadership-level stakeholders and have the opportunity to work with global, Tier 1 suppliers.
This role is a 6-12 month contract, based completely remotely, offering up to £650 per day (inside IR35, through an approved Umbrella Company).
- Strong Procurement experience across Software, Applications and IT Services Categories
- Alongside a strong, Strategic skillset, the ability and willingness to execute large, complex Procurement projects and programmes, with multiple workstreams.
- Demonstrable experience within a GLOBAL, matrix, Blue-chip environment, with the ability to deal with fast-paced change.
- Articulate, with fantastic communication ability, and able to successfully engage with and influence Senior-level stakeholders.
- Ideally, some previous experience working as a Procurement Business Partner.