£400 - £500 per day
11 months ago
An experienced IT Procurement Manager is required to join a national Motoring organisation, based in Hampshire. on an initial 3-month contract paying up to £500 per day.
This is an exciting opportunity to join help drive a new company philosophy which is centered less around the lowest costs, and more around the quality of service and value.
Day to day responsibilities can include tasks such as:
- Leading, implementing and defining sourcing strategies
- Raise Procurement's profile around the business via proactive stakeholder management
- Manage project teams to deliver Procurement initiatives
- Drive cost reduction, revenue generation, and operational efficiency.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum, 3 years of IT Procurement experience
- Ability to autonomously build strategies
- Understanding of contractual law
- SAP Experience desirable
If you are interested in this opportunity and can demonstrate the above competencies then please contact me directly on 01483 212183 or email@example.com