£400 - £450 per day
7 months ago
Interim IT Procurement Manager - £450 Per Day
Interim IT Procurement Manager - £450 Per Day on a 6-month contract (likely to extended), required for our fast moving, diverse and forward thinking client. You will join their best in class procurement team during a time of great growth and expansion for the organisation.
As the IT Procurement Manager, you will take ownership of the IT category and for the continued development and implementation of category strategy to drive savings and deliver the best value to your stakeholders. Leading procurement process, supplier selection, contract award, change control and exit management.
- You will have strong experience of IT procurement.
- You will have a demonstrable track record of developing and implementing your own category strategy to deliver cost savings and add value.
- Will be able to show hands on experience of drafting bespoke contacts
- You will have excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to partner with and influence stakeholders at the most senior level.
- Ideally, Degree and/or MCIPS qualified.
This is an urgent requirement so if the role is of interest please contact me ASAP either by phone (01483 213 305) or alternatively send me an email confirming your availability for a phone call (firstname.lastname@example.org)