£700 - £900 per day
2 months ago
1st Executive are retained by our FTSE250 client to seek an interim IT Contracts professional, to lead the definition and execution of an agreement held with a newly appointed 3rd party supplier. Initial 6 month contract, you MUST have an extensive, expert-level knowledge of large, complex IT agreements, negotiating and designing SLA/KPI metrics with major providers i.e. Wipro, IBM, HP, TCS etc.
- Track record in managing major, complex IT contracts with Tier-1 consultancies - HP, TCS, IBM, Wipro etc.
- Experience working with complex organisations.
- Managing Stakeholders in regulated environments and multi-faceted in audience priorities (IT, Finance, Procurement etc).
- Brokering and managing Infrastructure agreements (contract with DCX / HP is Infrastructure).
- Experience structuring complex & robust SLA's/KPI's.