£700 - £900 per day
11 months ago
1st Executive are retained by our FTSE250 client to seek an interim IT Contracts professional, to lead the definition and execution of an agreement held with a newly appointed 3rd party supplier. Initial 6 month contract, you MUST have an extensive, expert-level knowledge of large, complex IT agreements, negotiating and designing SLA/KPI metrics with major providers i.e. Wipro, IBM, HP, TCS etc.
- Track record in managing major, complex IT contracts with Tier-1 consultancies - HP, TCS, IBM, Wipro etc.
- Experience working with complex organisations.
- Managing Stakeholders in regulated environments and multi-faceted in audience priorities (IT, Finance, Procurement etc).
- Brokering and managing Infrastructure agreements (contract with DCX / HP is Infrastructure).
- Experience structuring complex & robust SLA's/KPI's.
- Ideally you will have valid SC clearance.