£250 - £350 per day
5 months ago
Interim - IT Category Specialist - £350 P/D
A global Manufacturing company in Swindon are looking to attract an Interim IT Procurement Specialist to work on a European Scale, with the opportunity to be involved with shaping the future of the indirect procurement function. You will be joining an expanding procurement team, with the chance to stamp your mark within a highly visible and strategic role.
- Responsible for leading the process for IT procurement related projects across the organisation within the respective major category
- Having a leading role in service reviews, contacts, supplier performance management and contract management.
- Complete strategic tender processes and present to management, with a recommended business case proposal, supplier sourcing decisions and implementing plans
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Able to demonstrate strong IT Procurement experience across all subcategories (hardware, software, telecoms, network, and outsourced/professional services)
- Proven track record of Supplier Relationship Management, including effective negotiation within high value procurement
- Strong communication and relationship management skills at all levels including senior management
- Able to act under pressure with calmness, clarity of thought and decisive authority
- Confident with a positive work ethic
- Have attention to detail and the ability to work methodically
If this role is of interest, please contact James Richards on 01483 213 305 or apply below.