£270 - £310 per day
11469 - 1605_1526487661
11 days ago
1st Executive are retained by a FTSE100 Oil & Gas Supermajor who are looking to bring on board an Interim IT Category Sourcing Specialist to oversee a role focused on managing high value multi-vendor supplier relationships. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress an IT Sourcing and Vendor specialist career, with a fast paced dynamic function at a global blue-chip company.
- Execute against the strategy and annual plan for the segment that includes:
- business priorities
- key contract renewals
- identify opportunity for savings
- improvement areas for key vendors
- process improvements
- optimisation of volumes and category expertise
- preferred supplier adoption
- Develop & execute appropriate supplier governance to effectively manage third parties, participating in vendor relationship governance meetings including performance review and obligations tracking and value leakage prevention.
- Maintain vendor performance management materials such as metrics and score cards to drive desired vendor behaviour / required outcomes.
- Execute the full sourcing process which includes development of scope, supplier selection, commercial negotiation, and contract execution.
- Drive to remedy inconsistent vendor performance across the enterprise and improve vendor performance whilst optimising allocation of spend.
- Ensure that Service Levels are measured, reviewed, and reported on correctly.
- Lead procurement projects including the negotiation of contracts & commercial terms consistent with maximizing business value.
- Build and manage supplier relationships as well as measure/report the value delivered.
- Previous experience as an IT Sourcing Specialist
- Certification i.e. Service Delivery (ITIL), Procurement (CIPS/VM certification) or IT Project Management (PMP Certification) (desirable)
- Experience managing high value multi-vendor supplier relationships
- Global matrix company experience