£450 - £550 per day
11597 - 2706_1532107249
3 months ago
- Interim IT Category Sourcing Lead - £450-550p/d
- Greater London
An Interim IT Category Sourcing Lead at £450-550p/d is required for a global FTSE100 Oil & Gas company based in Greater London. A 6-month contract, this is an exciting opportunity within IT End User Services for a candidate with a strong background in IT End User Services and Service Desk tenders, who is looking to develop their experience within a global, diverse and fast-paced function.
- Execute full plan for a large market tender for End User Services
- Includes contract discovery work across multiple countries to establish the scope of the project, manage RFP's, negotiate and draft contracts and provide general oversight of the supplier governance & management processes, combined with a deep knowledge of the Workplace Managed Services space
- Building and analysing request for proposals
- Stakeholder engagement and managing relationships
- Managing the end to end IT sourcing process, including supplier management
- Contract and commercial negotiation
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers and manage through their lifecycle as well as optimising value for money and ensuring that they remain aligned to business needs.
- Previous experience as an IT Sourcing Lead/Manager
- Certification i.e. Service Delivery (ITIL) would be advantageous
- Experience of either managing an end to end Service Desk or Field Services tender.
- Significant evidence of the successful design and delivery of end-to-end commercial strategies, including contract drafting.
- Significant personal involvement in complex and large-scale commercial negotiations including ensuring value for money.
- Previous experience in IT Sourcing for a global blue-chip company