£550 - £600 per day
11597 - 2706_1532080320
6 months ago
Are you an experienced procurement professional with a strong track record in managing IT spends, tenders and have worked across IT Workplace Services? Would you be interested in a truly outstanding opportunity to continue this work on an IT re-tender for a world leading company?
1st Executive are recruiting on behalf of a FTSE100 Oil & Gas supermajor, who are looking to bring on board a dynamic and driven Category Sourcing Lead for their IT category, primarily covering EMEA but with global remit. The role is to approach and execute a plan for this enormous project, and provide general oversight and management based on your expert knowledge of Workplace Support Services.
- Execute full plan for a large market tender
- Includes contract discovery work across multiple countries to establish the scope of the project, manage RFP's, negotiate and draft contracts and provide general oversight of the supplier governance & management processes, combined with a deep market knowledge of the Workplace Managed Services space
- Building and analysing request for proposals
- Stakeholder engagement and managing relationships
- Managing the end to end sourcing process, including supplier management
- Contract and commercial negotiation
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers and manage through their lifecycle as well as optimising value for money and ensuring that they remain aligned to business needs.
- Previous experience as an IT Sourcing Lead/Manager
- Certification i.e. Service Delivery (ITIL) would be advantageous
- Experience of either managing an end to end Service Desk or Field Services tender.
- Significant evidence of the successful design and delivery of end-to-end commercial strategies, including contract drafting.
- Significant personal involvement in complex and large-scale commercial negotiations including ensuring value for money.
- Previous experience in IT Sourcing for a global blue-chip company