Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£200 - £250 per day
5 months ago
Interim- IT Business Analyst
Interim IT Business Analyst Lead to join a Large Blue Chip organisation who are leaders in their field. Provides Business Analysis and Requirements management in support of senior internal stakeholders.
- define, analyse, and document liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Leverage strong communication and analytical skills, business relationships, and business process expertise to understand, document, assess, and drive business change needs to accelerate process enhancement and business growth.
- Driving up use of existing solution capability or introduction of new technology to achieve project objectives.
- Degree Qualified in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related fields. Or equivalent work experience
- Over 5 years' experience within in a Business Analyst role
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Information Technology
- Experience of working in a heavily regulated industry.
This is an urgent requirement and needs an immediate start. This role is for an initial 9 months, but this may be extended dependent on requirements. I have agreed with the client that I will submit a shortlist of CV's by Wednesday 6th March; therefore, if you are interested, please apply by email ASAP, so that we can schedule a call to discuss further. James.firstname.lastname@example.org