£850 - £950 per day
3 months ago
INTERIM Internal HR Business Lead - £950 p/d (Inside)
Role: Internal HR Business Lead
Industry: Financial Services
Rate: £950 p/d (Inside IR35)
Duration: Initial 6 Month Contract
Location: London + Agile / Flex Working
The role will report directly to the Head of HR Design and Solution Architecture.
Overall accountabilities include:
- Core HR System owner on behalf of the multiple GSOs who each own processes enabled by SuccessFactors Employee Central. This role will represent the client for the Employee Central product advisory boards.
- Reviews all Core HR Changes through the HR Governance process, and through the EC Pod structure, ensure that Changes are prioritized in line with business demand and UAT is effectively completed prior to deployment
- Provides consultation and support on Core HR design to Service Owner teams and Change requestors prior to CR submission as needed e.g. for impacts of organizational change on core systems, impacts of new policies etc.
- Co-ordination of the SuccessFactors vendor releases, working alongside business and IT Service Owners to agree items for adoption.
- maintains relationships with SuccessFactors, with the objective of informing, and influencing product strategies such that they are aligned and in the interest of the client ensures that the vendor enhancement requests clearly state business objectives and outcomes expected as a result of the change.
- Design Authority: Responsible for undertaking specific business analysis for design items / requirements and managing these through to closure, through an agreed action plan with GSOs and IT Leads, ensuring that the business analysis is thorough, communicated and signed off by the Design Authority
- Supports in Tier 3 escalations between HR IT and Business Services teams as required
- Experience with SuccessFactors inclusive of business implementation experience and process engineering
- Experience working across business and IT teams with proven ability to act as the 'translator'
- Strong facilitation skills particularly the proven ability to manage meetings and forge consensus amongst stakeholders across multiple workstreams / SME areas
- Strategic thinking supported by strong business analysis skills to develop robust service design solutions
- Stakeholder Management / Influencing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to effectively target messages to different audiences
- Experience in HR with a strong understanding of the impact HR processes have upon HR Systems
- Experience with SuccessFactors or similar solution
- Experience in dealing with the clients of HR to understand the user perspective
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply now and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.