Manchester, Greater Manchester
£250 - £350 per day
6 months ago
Interim Indirects Procurement Specialist at £250 - £350 per day is required for a global FTSE100 FMCG Organisation based in Greater Manchester. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with a 3 - 5 years indirect procurement experience working across services, looking to take the next big step in their career in a dynamic, fast-paced and innovative organisation with an international footprint.
You will need to be adaptable and pick up operational, fast-paced procurement sourcing projects, across a broad range of indirect categories. The could include (but not limited to) IT, FM, Marketing and Professional Services within a small, pro-active procurement team.
- 3 - 5 years indirect procurement experience in a dynamic, private-sector commercial environment.
- Proven sourcing skillset with tangible evidence of clear cost savings delivery.
- Ability to engage with senior business stakeholders across a diverse audience different cross-functional categories, ideally both internally and externally.
- Must have initiative and demonstrable capability of working efficiently without supervision.
- Ability to work in ambiguous environment, not mandated by structured process.
We are required to shortlist CVs by close of play on Monday (25/02/19) so if you are interested please call Jamie Mackinlay on 01483213311.