£500 - £550 per day
10 days ago
Role: Interim Indirect Procurement Manager
Rate: £550 p/d (Insde IR35)
Location: Remote Working - UK Wide
Our client, a leading Global Insurance Organisation, seeks to recruit an INTERIM Procurement Manager to support a number of key projects spanning the Non-Tech / Indirect category area, and encompassing Professional Services, HR, Consultancy, Fleet and BPO.
The jobholder will support the delivery of key procurement projects across the breadth of the Non-Tech / Indirect category area encompassing Professional Services, HR, Consultancy, Fleet and BPO. It is also expected that the jobholder be able to provide procurement support to a key Divestment initiative.
The jobholder will work in an internal consultancy capacity, supporting various Stakeholders across multiple business units. The jobholder will ensure that the business applies best practice procurement processes and methodologies ensuring that a balanced approach is taken to assess the cost v quality of the service/product.
- Broad Indirect Procurement experience - ideally encompassing Professional Services, HR & Consultancy
- Demonstrable track record of savings delivery in a project driven procurement environment
- Some experience of Contract Novation / Seperation
- Excellent stakeholder management capability
- Ideally Degree and MCIPS qualified