£180 - £200 per day
17 days ago
Interim HR Specialist - Hertfordshire £180 - £200p/d.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Specialist with a background in a large organisation to join one of our very well known, industry leading manufacturing clients.
Our client is a global manufacturing organisation, a multinational company who are both leaders, and pioneers in their industry. On this occasion they are seeking an Interim HR Specialist to join their HR team and assist with a variety of important areas that will allow their HR team to run smoothly. This includes assisting with the talent teams, the employee relations, the overall HR delivery, Performance management and much more.
The HR Specialist will manage:
- HR delivery - Partnering with HR Business Partners, Centres of Excellent and other HR colleagues.
- Performance Management - Supporting managers with the implementation of routine performance management processes.
- Talent - You will partner with the Talent Acquisition team to asses, hire and integrate talent into the organisation. Ensure all posting follow a fair and consistent practice, and reinforce recruitment policies regarding agency rate schedules and expectations.
- Employee Relations - You will provide guidance to leaders and employees on policies and procedures.
- Metrics - Regularly providing relevant reporting to business managers and draw insights and solutions, recommendations to the business and to the HR category team.
The Essential Requirements:
- Ability to provide both verbal and written information clearly, succinctly, and persuasively, as well as ability to influence others.
- Capacity to understand people issues in the context of the bigger picture and how the business balances and creates profit and value.
- Ability to reach agreements and consensus despite differing goals and priorities.
- Ability to constructively challenge senior leaders providing solutions and options that are business driven and support the Values of client including Values our People.
- Ability to use research methods effectively, including data collection, diagnostic, and analytical skills. Attention to detail.
- May require occasional travel and overnight stays as required to support customer needs.
- Degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong Human Resources Advisor experience. Complex and / or similarly regulated industry experience.
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices required.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs as well as other HR programs.
- Strong MS Office software experience required. Strong analytical capability with respect to data analytics, compensation plans, internal equity and problem solving
- Excellent communication, team, interpersonal and analytical skills required. Must be innovative and proactive in a fast-paced environment with a willingness to adapt. Demonstrates integrity in all business interactions and honours personal commitments.
- Minimum 3 years' HR experience within a large organisation.
- Experience within matrix organisation
- CIPD would be ideal
- Must have significant HR Advisor/Generalist experience
- Must have Excel skills
- Ideally employee relations experience
If this sounds like a position that is right for you, and you want to find more, please don't hesitate to call Elliot at 1st-Executive on 01483 212186.