£500 - £550 per day
5 months ago
1st Executive are retained by a global FTSE100 Oil & Gas Supermajor, who are seeking an experienced HR procurement professional, with a strong track record leading Learning & Development sourcing, selection and supplier engagement projects. An excellent opportunity with a innovative, forward thinking procurement function. A background including the above category experience in a global, blue-chip environment is essential.
This role will be responsibility for strategic sourcing, negotiation & category management within the HR Products/Services category. The role involves embedding the category strategy, opportunity creation through market changes or changes in the demand in the company learning agenda, implementation of the category management plan for the L&D category.
The role involves significant stakeholder management working across multiple areas of the organisation.
Key Dimensions: Multi-million spend, global scope - categories include Technical Learning, e-Learning, Talent and Assessments.
- Understand the supply market and demand within the company for L&D
- Work with the business to develop and agree the category strategy
- Execute the strategy, creating and managing operational metrics
- Establish and oversee the transactional procurement process
- Agree preferred supplier and tail supplier management strategies
- Partner with the Learning Academies and Group Level Leaders and their direct reports to manage pipeline of projects or programs
- Onboarding of global preferred vendors, supporting the L&D agenda and strategy in the regions we operate
- Effective prioritisation of opportunities, leveraging the company procurement operating model to enable effective category management
- Thorough understanding of and experience in HR procurement category management, preferrably with expert-level knowledge of the learning & development area.
- Working in an international environment.
- Ability to communicate and influence across all different levels in the organisation.
- Track record of developing impactful relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Project Management and Change Management experience