West London, London
£450 - £550 per day
SS - 11361_1523871562
2 months ago
1st Executive have been retained by a FTSE 100 Pharmaceutical company based in West London to recruit an Interim Category Manager to lead a project focusing on Agency Workers and Statement of Work (SoW).
- Drive sustainable change globally ensuring the new ways of working are in place and in use and delivering tangible value for CW Procurement
- Support Global Category Lead in executing upon CW Global Strategy
- Work closely with onsite MSP, external suppliers and business stakeholders across multiple areas of problem solving and issue resolution
- Work alongside Global Category Lead to drive implementation of new SoW management processes
- Support & educate Business Stakeholders with SoW creation, management and process
- Responsible for ensuring that the processes for the ways of working in the CW Category are efficient in that they are simplified to an optimum level, and are effective in that they enable best in class Procurement to be executed
- Negotiate with key suppliers to achieve significant cost savings
- Work with Legal team to manage contracts and deliver best in class commercials
- Building close partnerships and alignment with other Procurement areas to ensure that appropriate common systems and processes are implemented
- Significant experience of managing and working with strategic recruitment suppliers in a global corporate environment
- Demonstrable expertise of developing and implementing category strategies in the recruitment space
- Strong negotiation skills and experience negotiating with large Recruitment vendors eg. Adecco, Manpower, Randstad, along with more specialist recruitment vendors
- Running complex end-to-end tenders from requirements gathering though to contracting
- Good contracting knowledge, ability to negotiate contracts working with legal teams and other relevant parties
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills, experience of working well with senior leaders at the SVP and VP level.
- Experience working with Statement of Work (SoW) engagements and good understanding of how these should be structured and managed
- Proven track record of delivering value and significant strategies.