£700 - £835 per day
SS - 11750_1533634380
7 months ago
Interim Head of Operational Procurement, Hannover - £835 per day - September Start Date
1st Executive are working with an instantly recognisable brand who are a global leader in their niche field to recruit an Interim Head of Operational Procurement to manage purchasing operations in Central Europe.
You will be responsible for:
- Executing the Indirect Procurement strategy
- Leading the change processes related to SAP SRM (and associated systems) within the central region
- Deliver the ongoing training, communication and system support for central European user base and business units
- Delivery of bought in goods and services at the lowest ultimate cost / best business value.
- Identification and delivery of synergies and P&L benefits across all businesses in the designated region
- Supplier relationship management processes.
- Accountable for supporting and deputising for the Director of Operations Procurement wherever required.
- Multi-lingual - Business fluency in German and English are prerequisite requirements
- Demonstrable track record of managing a purchasing team within Germany
- Ability to manage change within a multicultural, process heavy, decentralised environment
- Exposure to procurement systems change and implementation
Due to the timescales involved in this recruitment process, if you are interested in the Interim Head of Operational Procurement, Hannover position, please call Sam on 01483 213 304 prior to close of business on Wednesday 8th August