City of London, London
£600 - £700 per day
SS - 12634_1552997893
3 months ago
Interim Head of Clinical Procurement required to lead a category team sourcing revolutionary clinical and medical hardware and software solutions.
You will be responsible for the procurement of IT, Technology and Clinical solutions across the UK to ensure that the client is procuring the latest and most technological superior products at the right price and the right fit for internal stakeholders.
As you will be working with cutting edge suppliers working in the fields of AI and Robotics, my client is looking for someone with a strong background in IT and Clinical procurement with a strong commercial background.
To be considered;
- You must have a background and deep understanding of the clinical/medical industry.
- You will have demonstrable experience of sourcing within leading tech in IT & Clinical categories
- You must have excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to communicate commercial outcomes thoughout the healthcare industry
- You will have the ability to manage a team of procurement professionals
- Ideally MBA and CIPS qualified and a medical or scientific degree would be beneficial
This post will be offered on an initial 6 month contract with the option to be located in London, Midlands or South Coast and there will be some travel with the role across the UK to suppliers and stakeholders.
To discuss the Interim Head of Clinical Procurement position, please call Sam on 01483 213 304.