£550 - £690 per day
6 months ago
Interim Global Procurement Leader - Software and Services £690
Currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Procurement Lead to join a leading, FTSE 100 Pharmaceutical company, during a time of massive corporate change, to focus on contracts separation and divestment.
This 5-6 month position offers up to £690 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), with a large degree of flexibility around working from home.
This senior-level role will be a crucial part of a driven team dedicated to my client's divestment and transformation. You will focus specifically on contracts separation and divestment across a wide variety of global vendors and suppliers, for Software, SaaS and IT Services.
You will be required to liaise and negotiate effectively with these suppliers, work to understand requirements for the divested area of the business, and ensure that the relevant contracts are separated within the defined timelines.
This is an incredibly delivery-driven role, within a fast-paced programme environment, which will involve a high degree of governance, regular progress reporting and daily stand-ups.
- Delivery focused, with excellent experience across Software, SaaS and IT Services Procurement.
- Demonstrable ability to negotiate and separate contracts in this space, creating leverage with global vendors within sometimes difficult negotiation conditions.
- Fantastic stakeholder management ability, with the ability to gauge requirements and move forward in a complex environment.
- Ideally, experience within a global, matrix environment, with a high degree of regulation.
- Strong Commercial acumen, with the ability to understand cost models, contracting, and deal with Legal, Finance and Technology teams.
- Exposure to Programme environments, and energised by large separation activity.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org