£180 - £220 per day
JM - 5965_1578476303
11 months ago
Interim Global Pricing Analyst
Interim Global Pricing Analyst required to perform analysis of price performance for a global phamaceutical company based in West London.
You will work closely with regional and local pricing professionals to drive consistency of analysis and reporting.
- Provide bespoke pricing analytics support to the global pricing strategy team for specific pricing strategy engagements globally, These engagements will range from country specific pricing diagnostic and optimisation programmes through to new product launch pricing strategies
- Run regular analytics and dashboards for the different audiences to monitor pricing performance e.g. price realisation, adherence to guidance and pricing corridors, variability across segments/ customers/ markets, offers, and discounts in order to support commercial discussions
- CPQ tool maintenance and super user support
- University level degree required or equivalent, with sufficient expertise developed on economic and finance principles
- Minimum of 2 years Analytics experience - especially undertaking financial/statistical analysis
- Minimum 2 years experience working with large, complex data sets on a global scale.
- Advanced proficiency with Excel especially VBA and tool creation
- Advanced knowledge of Tableau and Power BI a plus
If you are interested in discussing the interim Global Pricing Analyst role, please call Dan Sholtz on 1483 213 309 .