£350 - £420 per day
19 days ago
Interim Global Mobility Operations Manager £420pd
A fantastic interim opportunity for a Global Mobility Operations Manager to join a world-leading FMCG organisation, to drive their future talent and development agenda.
This is a 4-month contract, offering up to £420 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), based working from home and in their office in London.
As Global Mobility Operations Manager, you will hold responsibility for end-to-end management of operational delivery, including vendor management, tax compliance, payroll, technology and projects.
You will lead process improvement and simplification, supporting the Head of Global Mobility with the strategic agenda.
- Actively manage global, vendor relationshops, managing SLAs and leading RFPs where appropriate.
- Monitor and revise current policies, to drive operational excellence and efficiencies.
- Manage and refine global payroll processes.
- Review and lead Tax Refunds and the Tax Equalisation process.
- Work with Global Reward Operations to deliver the annual compensation and bonus cycle.
- Partner with the tax vendor to enable effective payroll delivery.
- 5+ years global mobility experience.
- Experience of leading operational activity within an in-house global mobility function
- External vendor management experience in driving enhanced employee experience.
- Technical knowledge of global mobility tax, payroll and benefits management.
- Able to work globally and across functions, with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong ability to build strong relationships at all levels and across different cultures.
- Able to navigate a global, matrix environment.
- Preferably, tax or accountancy qualified.
This is an urgent requirement; if interested, please apply asap and email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.