East Riding of Yorkshire, England
£250 - £350 per day
6 months ago
- Interim Financial Reporting Accountant - £250-350p/d
- East Riding of Yorkshire
An Interim Financial Reporting Accountant at £250-350p/d is required for a global leading FTSE100 organisation in East Yorkshire. A 6 month contract, with potential to extend, this is an exciting opportunity within undertaking the delivery of high quality reporting within a finance function, ensuring compliance and external accounting requirements. A great role for any candidate who is looking to develop their experience within a global, diverse and fast-paced function.
- Responsible for high quality, timely reporting for group and statutory purposes and providing ad-hoc analysis and decision support to the business
- Participation in the annual Budgeting and quarterly Forecasting cycles
- Accountable for balance sheet integrity and reconciliations
- Reduce compliance risk
- Supervise the Reporting Accountants
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with the transactional accounting teams.
- Manage the requests from external and internal auditors
- 5 - 10 years post qualified experience, either in global accounting practice or in industry
- Strong technical accounting knowledge in reporting under IFRS.
- Experience of supervising teams
- Demonstrates experience in analysing financial data
- Must be able to demonstrate a track record of success in working with diverse stakeholders