Up to £23.50 per hour
RK - 11027_1518435934
2 months ago
Role: Interim Financial Analyst
I'm currently working on behalf of a leading aerospace and defence organisation who are looking to recruit an Interim Financial Analyst. The role is functionally and operationally linked to the Head of UK Controlling for Facilities Management & Real Estate (FMRE) and is part of the Integrated Support Functions to the Operational Business.
Responsible for supporting delivery of Business Control of Operational Expenditure for FMRE, carrying out all cost accounting requirements on a monthly basis relevant to FMRE. Duties will include;
- Reporting & analysing monthly performance and guarantee the consistency of the figures towards all stakeholders.
- Propose & control the implementation of saving initiatives to contribute to savings targets
- Contribute to performance through KPI's and financial risk/opportunity analysis.
- Embed a financial culture within the operational Organisation and bring the financial support & training to all the operational teams in order to understand the costs contents they are responsible for.
- Ensure the compliance of financial transactions and compliance to Internal Financial Control Standards (IFCS) of FMRE activities (legal or company specific)
Rate: up to £164 per day
Location: Filton (Bristol)
Duration: initially 12 months
If you are interested in this opportunity then please send an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm your availabilty for a quick call to discuss in more detail.