Stockton-on-Tees, County Durham
£300 - £400 per day
about 2 months ago
One of the worlds largest and most innovative sustainable technology organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim Financial Accountant.
This is a 6-month interim contract offering up to 400 p/d inside IR35 with hybrid working.
- The Financial Accountant will be working regularly with senior regional and site Financial Controllers, Group Finance and Business staff at all levels.
- The GL team will comprise approximately 9 FTE's in Teesdale and this will likely evolve and change over time.
- The Financial Accountant is a key control point in the JM organisation and play a critical part in the preparation of the accounts for a FTSE 100 company
- Qualified ACA/ACCA (Pref) or CIMA, alternatively Part Qualified + good experience
- 2-5 years of experience in Financial Accounting role in an MNC environment
- 1-2 years of experience in an Accounting Practice prior to working in industry
- Good working knowledge of a large ERP system; SAP (Preferred)/Oracle/JDE
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Ability to plan and manage workload to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a diverse and dispersed team
- Customer service orientation
- Attention to detail
Able to deal with ambiguity and uncertainty