£180 - £200 per day
3 months ago
- Interim EMEA Sourcing Assistant - £180-200p/d
An Interim EMEA Sourcing Assistant at £180-200p/d is required for a global FTSE100 and Fortune500 FM organisation based in London, and one of the largest organisations in their field in the world. A 9 month contract, likely to extend, this is an exciting opportunity within providing key sourcing support to a fast-paced function across Europe and the Middle East, for a candidate with some experience sourcing FM who is looking to develop their experience within a global, diverse and fast-paced function, and a world leading brand.
- Undertake the sourcing of key services within FM including preparation of bid documentation, analysis and reporting across EMEA.
- Management of sourcing activities, renewals, extensions etc.
- Manage supplier registrations
- Manage the reporting of savings across FM.
- Undertake Supplier Performance Management activities of key suppliers.
- Provide commercial /contractual support to the International Account.
- Proactive supplier data management
- Create a monthly International Sourcing Report, both Client and Corporate.
- Co-ordination of the International Sourcing Team to ensure data excellence is actively managed and maintained.
- Monthly consolidation / ratification of International spend information.
- Some experience in Sourcing FM service delivery environments
- Experience of analysis/reporting in Excel
- Some experience of online Purchasing Systems/e-Sourcing is desired
- Experience of Accounting / Purchasing Systems (e.g. ARIBA, SAP, JDE) is desired