£200 - £250 per day
28 days ago
- Interim Document Control Specialist - £200-250p/d
An Interim Document Control Specialist at £200-250p/d is required for a unique specialist manufacturing organisation who are the world leaders in their field, and a rapidly expanding FTSE100 organisation. A 12 month initial contract in Warwickshire, likely to extend, and providing long term stability, this is an exciting opportunity within Document Control and Technical Writing for a candidate who is looking to develop their experience within a global, diverse and fast-paced function, and a world leading brand.
- 30% - Create, edit, and format policies, procedures, forms, templates, work instructions and other documents as needed for the Global Quality Management System
- 10% - Manage multiple document creation projects at a time. Organize and incorporate suggested changes and edits from multiple subject matter experts. Coordinate with the implementation team to maintain deadlines.
- 40% - Assist Legal Manufacturing Sites with doing Gap Assessments, Redlining Local Documents and preparing them for MDR Certification Audits
- 10% - Compile and maintain master records using electronic and/or paper systems. Maintain document control best practices for each document project.
- 5% - Capture document lifecycle and relevant data for each project using an Excel spreadsheet.
- 5% - Other QMS documentation responsibilities as needed.
- 5+ years technical writing; 2+ years document control
- Experience in Medical Devices preferred but not essential
- MS Office, Excel, Document Control software experience
- Comfortable working independently