£150 - £200 per day
8 months ago
- Interim Supply Chain Demand Planner - £150-200p/d
An Interim Supply Chain Demand Planner at £150-200p/d is required for a unique specialist manufacturing organisation who are the world leaders in their field, and a expanding rapidly FTSE100 organisation. A 12 month contract in Cambridgeshire, likely to extend, and providing long term stability, this is an exciting opportunity within Supply Chain Demand Planning and forecasting, for a candidate with experience in Demand Planning who is looking to develop their experience within a global, diverse and fast-paced function, and a world leading brand.
- A hands-on position, responsible for developing and executing Demand Plans that will enable the local country business within manufacturing to meet sales and service objectives.
- Close collaboration with other members of the supply chain, sales, marketing, and in-country support teams.
- You will support all forecasting and planning activities associated with customers and products in the country and collate and maintain forecast models for the customer base
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple areas.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to refine the forecast model
- Interact with sales, marketing, and customer finance across EUCAN Markets
- Produce structured monthly S&OP reviews
- Use and maintain Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system tool.
- Provide input to the Supply Planning organisation to developing inventory strategies
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar demand planning/forecasting role
- SME or Power user in ERP systems
- Advanced Excel user
For more information please email email@example.com or call 01483213317.