£190 - £230 per day
11398 - 2604_1524754904
6 months ago
1st Executive are retained by an industry-leading, global FMCG organisation, currently undergoing significant change and process improvements within their supply chain function. They require an experienced demand planner with a strong FMCG company track record to join them on an initial 6 month contract. This will see you driving improvements in forecasting accuracy and ensuring current stock and inventory. A truly fantastic opportunity to develop your demand and supply career within a fast-paced, dynamic environment, sitting within a mature team.
- Demand Planner
- Analysing Shipment trends and inventory levels
- Developing a forecast in SAP reflecting your market intelligence
- Facilitate the S+OP process
- Align SKU forecast across the functions
- Liaising with supply planners your demand information
- Monitoring KPI's/metrics and escalating issues
- Stakeholder engagement and liaising cross-functionally with other teams
- Proven FMCG Supply Chain function experience
- Proven track record as a planner, ideally demand planning (but will certainly help to have a strong appreciation of all planning skillsets across demand and supply).
- Previous SAP system experience (ERP systems experience as minimum requirement). Advanced MS Office is also essential.
- Successfully led initiatives and influenced cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret large amounts of data.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to understand trade promotions and marketing plans.