Hertfordshire, E. of England, England
£350 - £425 per day
2 months ago
Interim Data Engineer/ developer - £350 to £420 per day
My client, a multi-national leader in manufacturing, are seeking an experienced Data Engineer to join their fast-growing team in Hertfordshire on an interim basis. This is a 6 month contract, paying between £350 and £420 per day.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining data pipelines in Amazon Web Services to extract data from various sources.
- Design, build and deliver Business Intelligence solutions and Prototypes
- Build complex data pipelines architecture and optimize existing data flows in AWS
- Build infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data
- Keep data secure across the end-to-end solutions
- Develop and execute project plans within assigned schedule
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Evaluate and improve existing Business Intelligence systems
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Held roles in Business Development for 2 to 3 years
- Understanding of AWS architecutre
- In-depth knowledge of Spark and Python
- Knowledge of Redshift or Snowflake and SQL
- Knowledge of AWS services used to ETL workflows
- Familiarity with Power BI (or other data visualisation tools) and database management systems
- Demonstrable experience with Agile methodology
This is an urgent requirement, so if this role sounds interesting, please apply ASAP or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a good time to speak.