£20 - £21.50 per hour
3 months ago
To Jan 2023
Interim Customer Operations Support £21.50ph
A great interim opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, close-knit, Customer Operations Support Team, with a global, FTSE Leader in FMCG.
This is a full-time, initial 3-month contract, with excellent scope for extension, offering £21.50 per hour (inside IR35, through Umbrella), primarily remote with 1-2 days per week based in London.
This role will be a key part of a dynamic Commercial and Customer-facing Team, reporting into the Customer Operations Manager. You will be responsible for customer relationship management, looking at forecasting, promotional phasing, and stock availability, with predominantly wholesale customers.
You will manage customer expectations, and liaise across teams including internal Sales and Logistics.
You will also provide project-based support where needed, ensuring there are the right number of SKUs, checking whether any items require de-listing, and onboarding new SKUs, ensuring the right path has been set up.
- 2 years' + experience in a similar role previously - prior Customer Services experience and a strong understanding of the customer.
- Previous experience with Retail or Wholesale.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain.
- Ideally experience in Fast-moving Consumer Goods or Consumer Packaged Goods.
- Strong Excel ability - V Look-ups, Pivot Tables, basic formulas.
If interested, please apply asap and any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org