£600 - £700 per day
about 1 month ago
Interim Coupa Process Consultant - £700 pd
A Leading FMCG brand is currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Senior candidate with strong Coupa expertise, to play a key role in their business-critical process and system improvement project.
You will be a Senior candidate, with significant experience successfully implementing Coupa within a manufacturing environment. You will assess the current Coupa landscape, with the view to achieve significant improvement and increased effectiveness. You will suggest an actionable strategy for user experience and increased efficacy of the purchasing process within Coupa.
This opportunity offers up to £695 per day, working frome home (location flexible UK-wide), for a duration of 1 month.
- Strong Coupa expertise and high level of industry best practice knowledge.
- Previous, strong experience with Coupa implementation, within a manufacturing environment.
- Significant experience in Procurement and Source to Pay processes.
- Alongside a strong technical understanding of Coupa, an ability to understand business usability and process aspects of the solution.
- Strong skills of analysis and effective communication, with the ability to successfully influence senior stakeholders on the best route of action.
- Educated to degree level.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested please apply ASAP and any questions, please email email@example.com or call 01483213310