£300 - £400 per day
about 2 months ago
Interim Corporate Finance and Transformation Analyst - £400pd
One of the world's largest and most innovative chemical and sustainable technologies companies has an urgent requirement for a Temporary Corporate Finance and Transformation Analyst.
Initial 4-month interim contract based in central London with majority home working available, paying around £300-£400 p/d
- Experience of working in a FTSE 250 company
- Extensive experience of working to numerous tight deadlines
- ACA qualified (or equivalent)
- Experience of management reporting and budgeting
- IT literate with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programmes, particularly Excel
- Experience of JD Edwards and/or SAP
- Experience of driving improvements in processes and reporting
- Experience in a Head Office financial environment
- Experience of accounting for Treasury transactions
- Financial oversight and control of Transformation Programme, supporting the Chief Transformation Officer
- Support of Sectors/Functions, Workstream Leads and their respective Workstream Teams on all aspects of Transformation Office financial governance and control
- Assist Sectors/Functions with maintenance/administration
- Monthly reporting process
- Consolidation of Workstream Restructure Costs and Benefits (Financial and Headcount) for onward reporting to the Chief Transformation Officer and GMC, including commentary on the performance of Transformation Programme and its component workstreams.
- Identification and validation of all Restructure Costs and Benefits (Financial and Headcount)
- In conjunction with Group Finance, ensure accurate reporting of Transformation activities in accordance with accounting standards and accounting policies.
- Budget/Strategy process
- Oversight of the financial impact of Transformation Programme (i.e. validation of Restructure Costs and Benefits (Financial and Headcount) submitted by Sectors/Functions)
- Ensure accurate reporting of Transformation activities in accordance with accounting standards and accounting policies.
- Engage with auditors to effectively communicate Transformation Programme activities, including the preparation of memos/papers to support these activities, their financial impact and accounting treatment.
- Assist Investor Relations to effectively communicate Transformation Programme activities to external stakeholders
- Governance/Control (in addition to those areas of control identified above)
- Maintain approved Transformation Office Finance policies and procedures, including Business Case and Reporting templates.
- Advise on and review workstream business cases through the Planning stages and in seeking approval to.
- Stage gate approval in ARC as necessary and in accordance with approved Transformation Office Finance policies and procedures
This is an urgent requirement, so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Claire.Shipman@1st-executive.com to find out more.