£400 - £450 per day
over 1 year ago
Interim Contracts Manager - Up to £450 per day (Inside IR35).
Are you a Contracts Manager capable of leading on the identification, development and management of contracts with Local Authorities? Our client a National Governing body, our seeking to recruit an experienced Contracts Manager following an exciting business transformation.
- Maintain an up to date database of all tenders and contracts relating to Procurement function.
- Conduct performance review on a number of exciting contracts, conducting data reviews, monthly challenges, forecasting and capacity planning.
- Analyse existing contracts to identify best practice and identify future risks.
- Maintain excellent relationships throughout Local and Central Government to enable early sight of new tenders coming to market.
- Must have experience of using contract frameworks across the public sector.
- Experience of working with CCG'S
- Experience of financial contract performance management.
- Desirable Contract management or Legal qualifications
I will be shortlisting successful applications to my client on Tuesday 26th February, therefore please respond to James Richards on firstname.lastname@example.org asap to arrange a call to discuss further.