£375 - £430 per day
SS - 14148_1595260986
9 months ago
Interim Contracts Manager - Public Health
Interim Contracts Manager required for a 3 month contract to support a local authority in Essex in response to Covid-19.
This is a high profile role with responsibility to manage public health contracts.
The post holder will work closely with the Public Health team, local authority procurement staff, NHS commissioners, service providers, community groups, service users and healthcare professionals in securing the delivery of high quality
- Lead and manage the development and implementation of robust contract management aligned to governance arrangements and deliver best value in Public Health
- Lead and manage the development of quality assurance framework and systematic implementation across all contracts.
- Lead and coordinate the development of contract and quality assurance outcomes for the directorate and partners to inform future commissioning intentions.
- Oversee the development of robust contractual terms and conditions, KPIs, Outcomes and outputs identifying opportunities to add to the scope of the contracts (in conjunction with Procurement and Legal).
- Lead, influence, and engage with key stakeholders, including providers, service users/carers, wider community (potential customers) and statutory agencies to maintain effective relationships and strong collaborative arrangements.
- Provide significant contribution and expertise to contractual matters and disputes, ensuring timely review and approval / reconciliation of variations. Where necessary highlight potential significant issues and disputes to the appropriate service (Client), legal and finance teams.
- Research, disseminate and analyse a range of highly complex data and information from a variety of sources, including national policy, models of best practice, benchmarking data, and draw conclusions with reports to the Senior Manager, Directors, Elected Members and senior leaders from partner organisations.
To be considered for the Interim Contracts Manager - Public Health position, please apply before the close of business on Wendnesday 22nd July.