£350 - £500 per day
3 months ago
Interim Contracts Manager required to join a leading chemicals and sustainable technology organisation in Hertfordshire on an initial 6 month contract paying between £350 - £500 per day.
You will be responsible for implementing the contracting strategy, serving as the main facilitator for negotiations, executions and evaluations of contracts throughout the contract lifecycle. You will supply resource to the Projects teams through a matrix model, supporting Project Managers to effectively deliver the projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the scope of work to eliminate or limit the need for changes and the resultant contract modifications; ensuring the companies rights and obligations in terms of the contract are effectively discharged
- Effectively resolve contractual disputes or other issues to avoid or limit impact on scope, time, cost or quality
- Effectively identify and mitigate risk in respect of all aspects of Contract Management Services; executing legal requirements as appropriate
- Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipts; and control all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for project
- Audit contractor schedules, progress reports, site instructions and other project documents on an ongoing basis to determine progress against baselines (Performance)
- Implement corrective actions where required to correct gaps identified that can place a risk on the company.
- Prepare and present documents, or audit and approve EPCM documents, for tenders
- Reporting on contract status, deviations, claims pending, changes in process and modifications on contract as a result of approved changes
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in contract management within construction industry
- Proven track record of procurement project management
- Experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment, preferably automotive or chemical process industry
- Knowledge of quality standards, tools and processes
- Experience in leading and supervising others
Day Rate: £350 - £500
Duration: 6 months+
If you are interested in this opportunity and can demonstrate the above key competencies then please contact me directly on 01483 213 302 or firstname.lastname@example.org