£450 - £500 per day
2 months ago
Interim Contracts and Procurement Category Manager paying up to £500 P/D required to join a Public sector body based in Essex. You will be responsible for working with multiple stakeholders across different business units. Managing concurrent tender process across the authority.
- You will manage the strategy and end to end procurement process on a number of key projects
- Conduct performance review on a number of exciting contracts, conducting data reviews, monthly challenges, forecasting and capacity planning.
- Analyse existing contracts to identify best practice and identify future risks.
- Maintain excellent relationships throughout the organisation to enable early sight of new tenders coming to market.
You will have:
- Demonstrated the ability to manage end to end Procurement process.
- Experience of OJEU tender process and CCS frameworks.
- Engaged and influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Completed or currently studying towards CIPS.
If you wish to apply to the Interim Contracts and Procurement Category Manager please contact James Richards, James.email@example.com