Up to £200 per day
RK - 11507_1528194233
3 months ago
1st Executive have been retained by a FTSE 100 industry leader and pioneer of mobile satellite communications with a profitable track record and significant growth aspirations who are seeking to recruit an Interim Contracts Administrator.
The organisation has recently established a Global Procurement team who will support the organisation and are responsible for negotiating and implementing contracts with their key customers. These are important revenue generating contracts across each of the business units. The role includes administrative support to the Contract Operations team, in their work to develop and sustain close working relationships with the BU sales teams, Pricing and Legal to ensure successful implementation of standard contractual frameworks.
- Support the Head of Procurement & Contract Operations, with their role implementing operating models for the function
- Ensure the orderly and effective running of the contract operations team from an administration perspective
- Weekly reporting on key priorities, open items and KPIs to feed into management reporting
- Support team with contract signature and governance processes
- Support the functional workload tracking tools with data collection and entry and update and maintain contract database/filing systems
- Order stationery, book travel, arrange meeting rooms, register/collect guests etc. for the broader procurement function
Rate: £200 per day
Duration: 1 month (sick cover)
If you are keen to find out more about this opportunity, please send an updated CV to email@example.com and confirm your availablity for a call to discuss