£300 - £325 per day
about 1 year ago
Interim Contracts Manager - Up to £325 per day (Inside IR35).
Are you a Contracts Manager based in London capable of leading on the identification, development and management of contracts with Local Authorities? Our client a National Governing body, are seeking to recruit an experienced Contracts Manager to work on a laboratory service programme, working as the lead for the contract work stream to deliver the vision for the service nationally.
- Developing the NHS Standard Contract for the service for each of the seven providers nationally.
- Developing the new model contract that will commence 2020 in collaboration with the legal teams supporting the project.
- Liaising with the 7 current providers and multiple stakeholders.
- Negotiating complex NHS contracts including resolving issues relating to management information reporting, activity levels, supporting the development of payment mechanism options and working to agree network contract arrangements.
- Must have experience of using complex contracts and contract development experience
- Experience of working with NHS complex contracts
- Experience of funding and payment mechanism operations
- Desirable Contract Management or Legal qualifications
I will be shortlisting successful applications to my client on Wednesday 3rd April, therefore please respond to James Richards on firstname.lastname@example.org asap to arrange a call to discuss further.