£300 - £350 per day
7 months ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative pharmaceutical organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim Category Manager.
This is an initial 6-month interim contract offering up to £350 p/d Umbrella rate based in South West London -remote working available.
Job Purpose: - sourcing third party suppliers -
Manage External Supply strategy and sourcing with a focus on designing, developing and implementing value stream strategies by dose form, engaging with internal stakeholder to understand business requirements, understanding and using market intelligence to develop strategies, leading supplier negotiations and execution of contracts , supplier relationship and performance management, ensuring the integration of new business to identify and deliver benefit and savings from all contract manufacturers contract manufacturing orgs they make paracetamol etc aligned to the Category team.
- Coordinate benchmarking and collation of supplier intelligence data, relative to strategy and dose form area. Fully understand and develop market intelligence for the category group to understand the category contract manufacturers supply base and areas for opportunity, ensuring alignment with the holistic Externa Supply network strategy and principles.
- Deliver Cost Reduction targets and identify future opportunities. Accountable for the delivery of the financial plan relating to the category, including PPV, savings, OPEX items such as headcount, project costs, write-offs, capex. Ensure all value contributions are captured and reported.
- Relationship management, performance monitoring and agreeing performance improvement plans at a strategic level with all contract manufacturers aligned to the category ensuring that key performance targets are created & met, that performance problems are resolved and that continuous performance improvement and innovation is delivered
- Leading strategic projects across cross functional teams that include Supply, Procurement, Quality and Technical to identify global, regional and local business requirements to support the development and approval of the sourcing strategies, supplier selection and contract execution. Leading strategic contract, key terms and price negotiation.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to support strategy and procurement development within the category understanding of the contract manufacturers capabilities, supply costs and pricing on a global basis.
- Ensure delivery of Procurement fundamentals of compliance, contracts, risk etc. within the category area in alignment with the Procurement Operations Manager
- Delivering key initiatives in support of the ES Strategy including but not limited to establishing a preferred contract manufacturers network, driving forward Portfolio Optimisation, ensuring alignment with GMS Regional strategies, establishing SRM and leading savings ideation opportunities.
This is an extremely urgent requirement is if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.