West Yorkshire, England
£150 - £200 per day
SS - 13117_1563806669
7 months ago
Interim Contingent Labour Advisor
Interim Contingent Labour Advisor required to manage daily operational activities of UK Contingent Labour workforce including full reporting of MI and engagement of both internal stakeholder relationships and Managed Service Provider (MSP).
This is a key support role to ensure the business contingent resource demands are met and maintained through the MSP.
Your role will drive performance and value from the MSP and secondary agencies to meet the needs of a diverse business stakeholder group.
The role will report into the Contingent Labour Operations Manager, and sit within a Procurement function.
* Have responsibility for the ongoing recruitment activity through our MSP services
* Ensure operational items are delivered daily and in a timely manner
* Build a reporting suite to provide operational MI on volumes, spend, tenure & KPIs
* Liaise with the wider business to obtain recruitment information, interacting with key stakeholders at multiple levels
* Work with the MSP Account team on a daily basis to ensure functional running of contingent labour workforce
* Attend weekly update calls/meetings & breakout sessions
* Work with the MSP to determine benchmark job categories & all applicable pay rate scales
* Be the central point of communication for contingent labour
* Escalate any risks, concerns, critical decisions to the Contingent Labour Operations Manager
* Promote and drive new behaviours based on new internal contingent labour policies
* Have excellent communication skills - Key stakeholder & hiring manager engagement & supporting all functions
* Become a subject matter expert in SAP systems, Fieldglass. Guiding hiring managers on navigation and functionality
* Bring ideas and innovation for ongoing improvement opportunities
* Update multiple trackers, reports & savings plans on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
* Deliver annual savings & identify new areas for savings
* Experience working in a fast paced and/or challenging environment
* Previous experience managing end to end recruitment process. Internal recruitment experience would be an advantage
* Must be currently performing at a strong advisor or manager level
* HR experience essential
* Experience implementing policies and procedures
* Strong stakeholder management is essential
* Strong excel skills is essential
* Must have a flexible and adaptive approach
* Experience of successfully delivering a project would be desirable
If you are interested in the Interim Contingent Labour Advisor position, please call Sam on 01483 213 304.