Up to £30 per hour
5 months ago
Interim Configuration Controller (Telecoms) required to join an Aerospace & Defence company in Portsmouth on a 6 month contract paying £30 per hour. Accountable for the overall configuration of product and the effective and efficient delivery of documentation for project milestones.
Reporting into the Head of Telecoms Document and Data Management
- Implement configuration management for data & documentation (i.e. requirements, design, manufacturing documentation, change requests, deviations) along the entire product / project lifecycle,
- Ensure the availability of consolidated and consistent product / project data along the product / project lifecycle through configuration management status accounting.
- Manage all project data under configuration control
- Ensure all data supplied complies with Company Configuration Managements systems and contractual requirements
- Provide support to project teams with regard to configuration queries and tools
- Maintain project produce trees and assembly trees.
- Maintain all CI's for the life cycle of the products
- Produce and maintain CADM CI Listing matrix
- Management of the Payload, Repeater and Equipment level documentation.
- Internal Data pack creation and release
- Register external Data packs and test data
- Run CIDL As Designed, As Built at each milestone or as required
- Document change control
- Build and issue project EIDP(s)
- Process improvement
You must be able to demonstrate;
- Strong organisation skills
- Experience in configuration management
- Experience in document change control
- Previous experience of process improvement and new process introduction
- Excellent IT skills, with experience of tools such as Windchill or databases
- Ability to meet deadlines in a demanding environment
- Ability to manage high numbers of data and projects at the same time
- SC clearance would be an advantage
Rate: £30 per hour
Duration: 6 months
Clearance Level Required: BPSS with potential to obtain SC clearance in the future
If you are interested in this opportunity then please contact me ASAP on 01483 213 302 or alternatively send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org