South East England, England
£350 - £400 per day
about 1 month ago
Interim Compliance Specialist - £400pd (inside IR35)
My client, A FTSE 100 market-leader, is currently recruiting an Interim Compliance Specialist, with a strong understanding of Compliance and Risk Management, to support their Anti-corruption due diligence process.
This company is currently undergoing a huge corporate change programme to completely reinvent themselves, with a massive drive on sustainability and long-term aims to become truly carbon neutral, moving away from traditional Oil and Gas production.
This company stands firmly at forefront of their field in the energy market, striving for differential thinking and entrepreneurial in seeking out new revenue streams, including partnerships with regions and cities on sustainable energy deals and significant investment in hydrogen and Electric Vehicle charging solutions.
This role is an initial 12-month contract, offering up to £400 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), with flexible working from home and in their offices in the South East, once restrictions ease.
You will report into the Compliance and Process Lead in the Procurement and Supply Chain Lead.
- Evaluation and validations of Anti-Corruption Due Diligence Requests from suppliers
- Manage any non-compliance and engage with relevant practitioners on clarifications and queries
- Provide guidance to Procurement and Supply Chain stakeholders
- Manage mitigation of risks and ensure appropriate action is taken, ensuring sign off with suppliers
- Ensuring systems (Ariba) is kept up to date with the latest Due Diligence per supplier
- Deliver relevant training to new starters and update training for existing employees
- Support new supplier set-up and changes
- Experience in a similar role, within a global, matrix organisation
- Strong, demonstrable understanding of Compliance and Risk Management
- Knowledge of Anti-Corruption Due Diligence requirements
- Ability to engage with a geographically dispersed team
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ideally strong knowledge of Maximo and Ariba
- Knowledge of Arabic would be a large plus
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org / call 01483213310.