Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
£300 - £400 per day
SS - 12237_1544692949
about 1 month ago
Interim Compliance Specialist - Hertfordshire
Interim Compliance Specialist required to lead day to day compliance issues and ensure compliance with all export controls and sanctions in a pharmaceutical organisation
You will be responsible for providing support to operations and new business teams on compliance related matters in a global FTSE 100 pharmaceutical organisation who are a leader in their field.
- Monitor Change Control Reports
- Record audits globally
- Review Optimum monthly overdue report
- Provide assistance to staff for background and due diligence checks
- Mine quality related data to identify trends
- Manage access control to validated systems
- Interact with a range of cross functional stakeholders
- Translate technical needs of site, expertise of service partners and translate into business risks/plans.
- Knowledge of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems
- Knowledge of key quality metrics associated with regulated environments (CAPA, Audits, risk assessments)
- Practical working knowledge of process and computer systems, processes, and documentation required to support regulatory compliance
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Skills with regulated IT systems
- Knowledgeable of audit and CAPA processes.
- L1, L2 audit programs
- Pharmaceutical experience is beneficial
To discuss the Interim Compliance Specialist - Hertfordshire position, please call Sam on 01483 213 304.