£200 - £266 per day
about 2 months ago
Interim Communications Specialist - £266 per day
I'm currently recruiting an Interim Communications Specialist to provide crucial support to my FTSE 100 Energy client's internal communications for their global intranet site.
This company is at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, with true aims to become carbon neutral by 2050, and huge amounts of investment going into sustainable energy and the technology to support.
This role is a contract until the end of December 2022, offering up to £266 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), primarily working from home with one day per week in the London office.
As Interim Communications Specialist, you will source, write and publish content to my leading client's global, company-wide, intranet site.
You will source and write stories, as well as publishing all staff announcements. This will require you to work closely with my client's People to handle sensitive data.
This role will be focused on internal communications and channel management, which will require you to work closely with SharePoint as a Content Management System.
- 2 years' + Internal Communications experience.
- Previous, strong Channel Management experience, working with a Content Management System (ideally SharePoint).
- Ideally, some experience in a complex matrix organisation.
- Excellent skills of communication with stakeholders at all levels and across functions.
- Advantageous would be any experience with Yammer, and with photo editing.
If interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org