INTERIM Communications Manager - £430 p/d (Inside)
Birmingham, West Midlands
£400 - £430 per day + INSIDE IR35
6 months ago
3 - 6 Months
Interim Communications Manager - £430 p/d (INSIDE IR35)
Location: Birmngham + Agile Working
This role is responsible for managing and executing best-in-class employee communications on behalf of a Tier 1 Global Retail Bank.
The emphasis of the role will be supporting strategic and leadership communications across the UK bank including managing a busy runway of CEO vlogs, senior leadership events and calls, and all colleague events and webcasts, as well as supporting key bankwide communications including financial results. This role will also support issues management and change comms projects.
The role holder will work directly with the UK employee communications lead, others in the employee communications team as well as senior leaders across our UK business including the CEO and members of the executive committee. Key to your success will be the ability to build strong, collaborative relationships with communications colleagues within both the wider UK communications team as well as the global communications team.
This is an initial 3 - 6 month contract, with excellent scope for extension, offering up to £430 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), with a truly UK wide, agile working, policy.
- Significant internal Communications experience - gained in Global 'Blue-Chip' organisations.
- Strong Change Management background, supporting Senior VP level stakeholders.
- Previous experience creating and delivering successful and comprehensive Communications strategies.
- Business Partner skillset, with the ability to garner trust and build credibility with key stakeholders.
- Ideally, experience working with Legal Teams previously to create compelling content.
- Previous experience within large, matrix organisations.