£500 - £600 per day
about 2 months ago
Interim Communications Lead - £550pd Outside (may be able to go to £600pd)
A market-leading consultancy company is currently recruiting a business-critical Communications Manager Lead to spearhead this change management.
You will be delivering on this global procurement transformation for a significant client who is a top 5 company in their industry globally.
You will set up change management plans and develop and implement all communication and engagement strategies globally across multiple mediums.
This role is an initial contract up to Jan 2022 - though likely extended beyond this, offering up to £600 per day (outside IR35), based entirely remotely.
- Previous, strong internal Communications experience, within a complex, global organisation.
- Prior experience in campaign strategy and execution.
- Strong change management experience
- The ability and gravitas to engage with multiple stakeholders up to a senior level.
- Strong social/digital media experience; advantageous would be an excellent knowledge of LinkedIn.
- A motivated and passionate attitude, driven to support my client to achieve their aims.
- Strong academics to complement a strong career for major consultancies and/or BlueChips
This is an urgent requirement - if interested please apply as soon as possible.