West London, London
Up to £275 per day
SS - 11407_1528964767
9 months ago
1st Executive have been retained to manage the recruitment of an Interim Commodity Buyer on an initial 12 month contract.
- Manage a portfolio of goods and services
- Create, execute and manage relatively simple sourcing and supply strategies that deliver, business requirements across assurance of supply, quality, service, cost and innovation.
- Support more complex strategy creation, execution and management at regional level, where required, under the supervision and direction of global commodity leaders and managers.
In addition global tail spend lead on behalf of 2 direct material teams, responsibilities for project include below:
- Collect tail spend data, and perform project analysis to form the right implementation insights
- Develop confidentiality agreement (CDA), request for information (RFI), request for quotation (RFQ), terms and conditions to be able to capture all relevant factors strategic to business: Accordingly take these to multiple suppliers through e-sourcing platform, supported by eprocurement technology team
- Manage RFQ cycle with multiple suppliers/ distributors
- Connect internally amongst various stakeholders in region (Quality, Production, Technical, Procurement operations) to conclude cross functional actions and move the project forward
- Contribute with insights into the negotiations process; coordinate the process internally & externally
- Lead implementation of change in source wherever applicable
- Stabilise supplies from new supplier/ distributor
- Capture and analyse savings and benefits from project delivery, and report timely including forecasts & actual savings