Up to £225 per day
5 months ago
Interim Commissioning Officer, focusing on Children and Young People's services - Home Counties - £225 per day.
Adding value to a local authority team experiencing a period of transformation, you'll be supporting the commissioning manager to work with partners across a range of supporting agencies to ensure commissioning activity is in line with national and local priorities and helping deliver a range of solutions that meet requirements in the community.
- Strong Childrens Care commissioning experience.
- Contract management skills, and the ability to build strong relationships with providers and stakeholders.
- Proven ability of manipulating data to generate effective commissioning plans.
- A deep awareness of the current agenda for childrens services.
- Sensitivity to diversity and equality issues.
- Full driving licence and car.
To discuss this exciting opportunity and make a real difference to childrens and young peoples lives, call 01483 213315.