Up to £550 per day
about 1 year ago
My client, a key public sector company, are looking for an interim Commissioning and Resources Service Manager, based in Luton.
The role is a newly created role to help the client with a transitionary period of change. This is a fantastic opportunity to get stuck into a management role, with the role enabling someone to really make a difference in the sector.
Role: Interim Commissioning and Resources Service Manager
Salary: £550 per day (inside)
The initial contract will run for 3 months, with a potential extension of another 3 months.
- Managing a team.
- Co-ordinating commissioning programmes.
- Performance management and assuring delivery of key pieces of work within agreed timescales.
- Ensuring effective service redevelopment pathway redesign and performance manage these elements, as appropriate, to meet national and local objectives/ outcomes.
You will have:
- Experience in both operational and strategic commissioning.
- Experience leading and developing a team, as well as leading change within a comissioning function.
- Experience working within Children's services.
- Strong knowledge and application of Microsoft Excel.
This role is extremely urgent, apply ASAP to avoid missing out. For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Daniel Scholz on 01483 213309 or alternatively email me at email@example.com.